- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Full payment of the fee is to be made on yearly basis in advance within the prescribed date or as per rules of University / Govt.
- Caution Money shall be refunded on completion of the full term of the courses on presenting the original fee receipt only. If Student is leaving institution in Midterm then also fees of the full year is to be paid.
- If Without completing full course period student leaves the institution due to any reason, except he being declared fail or declared lunatic, fees for year or the case may be is liable to be recovered from student.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) will be given only all fees due or to be due is paid and all fines, expenses, Utility charges are also paid.
- Before seeing legal remedies for grievances on fees, TC etc. student and Parents are directed to apply for arbitration first, to principal of the institution.
- The Student should ascertain his means of financial support before joining the course, No concession in fees will be granted during the course under any circumstances.
- Canvassing for any type of concession / redemption in fee is not permissible.